The Pier Head Hotel has been owned and run by the McHugh family for nearly 100 years. Back into the middle ages of the 19th century, the Pier Head House acted as a store house, watch house and accomodation for the Coastguards while the station buildings were under construction. Part of the Pier Head House also served as a schoolhouse and was acquired by a Mc Dermott woman from Cliffoney who eventually married Johnny McHugh back in the early 1900's. Renovated in 2005, the Pier Head Hotel is now a modern three star hotel complete with 40 en-suite rooms, glass elevator, Restaurant, two Bars, a complete Leisure Centre and Beauty Salon.
Subject to availability €39 per person sharing including Breakfast & Dinner. Saturday Nights not available at this rate.