1. Under NO circumstances do you contact the hotel directly about this special offer Please Let Dine - In Hotel do the Booking.
2. This booking number entitles 2 people to a double/twin bedroom for the number of nights indicated, at any hotel in the current Dine - In Hotels hotel accommodation scheme.
3. All reservations are accepted at the discretion of the hotel and are subject to availability. Hotel policy usually requires a credit/debit card to secure that booking.
4. It is a condition of using this booking number that BREAKFAST and DINNER (usually a 2 course with tea/coffee) be taken and paid for each night’s stay in the hotel at the minimum expenditure stipulated by the hotel when making your reservation. Wines, drinks, cigarettes are not included in the prices.
5. The hotel has the right to charge for meals not taken or which do not reach the minimum expenditure required.
6. Your account for meals, etc., is payable directly to the hotel. A deposit or payment in advance may be required.
7. You are required to have your booking number ready (on page 28) when emailing reservations at Dine-In Hotels.
8. Prices, hotel descriptions, etc., are based upon information supplied to us by the hotel. Meal prices are subject to seasonal and other variations Please always check with the hotel when making your reservation.
9. Confirmation of your booking (page 28) should be posted to your chosen hotel after your break has been confirmed by Dine In Hotels.
10. If you are unable to take up a reservation confirmed by you cancellation is 48 hours before arrival, you must advise the hotel accordingly. The hotel will charge a cancellation fee, as is normal hotel practice if you fail to turn up.
11. Your brochure contains a use by date as agreed at time of purchase. You must have booked and travelled by this date.
12. Dine - In Hotels booking procedure must be followed at all times.
13. A Dine In Hotels booking cannot ‘takeover’ any bookings already made with Hotels.
14. Bookings cannot be used consecutively at any hotel i.e. you cannot have more than 3 nights stay at any one hotel within 1 month.
15. The right is reserved to make alterations to any details without notice. Prices correct at time of going to press.
16. This publication may not be copied or reproduced without the written consent of the publishers.
17. No Group Bookings
18. A valid debit card is required to confirm bookings.
19. Saturday Nights,Bank Holidays, School Mid Term Breaks, Christmas & Easter Holidays along with the month of August are not available on this promotion due to seasonal demand.
20. All bookings cancelled or not accepted as requested by the customer will have a handling charge for repeat bookings.
21. Most hotels offer accommodation for up to 2 children under 10 years.
22. For children over 10 years please ask for your chosen hotel rates.
23. Rooms are Standard Double or Twin as requested.
24. Minimum stay at weekends 2 nights Thursday, Friday or Sunday, Monday
25. ALL 3 hotel options on the booking form MUST BE COMPLETED